Spicejet New Year Sale : Spicejet Rs.716 Flights – 28th – 31st Dec 2015 : SpiceJet, the country’s favourite budget airline, today announced the launch of its ‘Happy New Year Sale’ ushering in the cheer and celebrations of the season.You can get flights from Rs 716 (excluding Taxes)
Book one Way Flight
The three-day sale launched today will be open till midnight, December 31, 2015.
The travel period covered in this sale is from 15th Jan 2016 to 12th April 2016
As a part of this sale, one-way base fares start at Rs. 716/- (excluding taxes) for some very popular routes on the domestic network.
The three-day sale launched today will be open till midnight, December 31, 2015. The travel period covered in this sale is from 15th Jan 2016 to 12th April 2016 and is valid only for travel on direct flights on SpiceJet’s domestic network. SpiceJet flyers can, therefore, avail these very attractive fares to plan their domestic travel well in advance.
Tickets for this sale can be booked on all channels of Spicejet like www.spicejet.com, SpiceJet mobile app, all travel portals, call centre & travel agents. Tickets under this offer are refundable (only taxes and fees) and changeable with a change fee and payment of fare difference.
There is limited inventory under the offer and seats will be available on a First-Come-First-Served basis. Sale fares are not applicable on group and infant bookings. Fares vary from sector to sector depending on the travel distance and flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s).
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount will be applicable on one way fares only.
- The offer is applicable on bookings made across all channels.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer and is not applicable on group bookings.
- International sectors will not feature in this promo.
- These fares are Refundable Fares (only Statutory Taxes will be refunded).
- These fares are changeable with applicable change fee and fare difference.
- Limited inventory is available on a first come first served basis.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change