All India Mock IBPS PO Preliminary Examination Rs.99 : 06 – 07 Sep 2015 : Career Launcher
All India Mock IBPS PO Preliminary Examination Rs.99 : 06 – 07 Sep 2015 : IBPS Career Launcher : Get Rs.99 Paytm Cash : IBPS Career Launcher Mock Tests At 100% Cashback Through Paytm Wallet : IBPS Career Launcher Mock Tests 100% cashback – Paytm Experience the prelims paper. Experience the competition!
IBPS Career Launcher Mock Tests 100% cashback – Paytm
- Click here to go to PayTM.
- Buy now for Rs. 0
- Register for All India Mock IBPS Exam & get Rs.99 Paytm Cash when you transact using Paytm wallet
- Login to http://www.careerlauncher.com/banking/pr…s/
- Register for the exam using Paytm as a payment method
- After the successful transaction, user will receive Rs 99/- add to Paytm Cash code from Career Launcher
- User can redeem this code on paytm.com/paytmwallet and add Rs 99 to his Paytm Cash
- Paytm Cash can be used for recharge, bill payments, shopping and much more
- One code is valid per account and mobile no.
All India IBPS PO Preliminary Examination Features
All India Rank
Get your All India Rank for a large pool of test takers from across the country
Your performance analysis helps you know your areas of strength and weakness. This further helps you maximize your score
3 reasons why you can’t afford to miss the All India Mock IBPS PO Preliminary Examination
1. Prelims and Main exam format has been introduced for the first time. Let the new format not surprise you.
2. CL Exam papers are considered closest to the actual exam. There is no better way to get exam ready. Take a paper based on the prelims pattern.
3. Get all that matters: Detailed analysis, prelims cutoff and All India Rank.
IBPS has introduced Prelims and Main exam format for the PO recruitment process. You would not want to be surprised in the actual exam with the exam format, paper pattern. Appear for the IBPS PO Preliminary examination once before appearing for the actual examination in October.