In an attempt to help its customers stay “inspired, engaged, and growing” during the worldwide coronavirus lockdowns currently in place, Nikon USA has made its entire Nikon School Online curriculum free for the month of April
“Nikons mission has always been to empower creators. In these uncertain times, we can do that by helping creators stay inspired, engaged and growing,” reads the streaming page, where youll find a total of ten free online courses. “Thats why were providing all of our courses free for the entire month of April. Lets come out of this even better.”
The ten classes—which range in length from 15 minutes to over an hour—are all taught by professional photographers, many of them Nikon Ambassadors, and would usually cost between $15 and $50. Some are gear specific, some are genre specific, and others cover the fundamentals of photographer, but no matter your skill level, you should find something of interest here:
- Creators Mindset: Creating Video Content with Z 50 with Kitty Peters
- Photographing Children and Pets with Tamara Lackey
- Getting Started with Your Nikon DSLR
- Hands-on with SB-5000 Speedlight with Joe McNally
- Fundamentals of Photography with Reed Hoffmann
- Environmental Portraiture with Joey Terrill
- The Art of Making Music Videos with Chris Hershman
- Beyond the Fundamentals of Photography with Reed Hoffman
- Discovering Macro Photography with Joey Terrill
- Exploring Dynamic Landscape Photography with Taylor Glenn
The one “catch” (and theres always one) is that you have to give Nikon your name and email in order to start streaming the Nikon School Online Curriculum. But thats a small price to pay, especially when you can simply “unsubscribe” if youre not interested in hearing from the company from here on out.
To learn more about this offer or take advantage of about $250 worth of free photography education for yourself, head over to the Nikon Events website.