PhonePe Jio Offer : Jio Rs.99 Cashback on Rs.99 Recharge – PhonePe New User
PhonePe Jio Offer – Get Rs 99 Cashback on Jio Rs 99 Recharge : How to Get Jio Prime Membership Absolutely Free using PhonePe : Jio Prime Membership Free Trick – This offer is valid for all users. Offer valid only for payments using UPI and valid till 31st March 2017, 23:59 hours. : trick to activate jio prime membership for free.
New Users Only
1. First of all, Download PhonePe App from the given link:Download PhonePe
2. Install and Open the app and Signup for New account.
3. Please note that the number using which you register is inserted in your phone. It will auto verify using SMS Verification Method. ( Use Mobile No which is Registered with your Bank )
4. Now Link your Bank account (Important)
5. That’s it. Now on Home Screen, Select Mobile Recharge option.
6. Enter your Jio Mobile Number where you want to activate Jio prime for free.
7. Enter Recharge amount as Rs 99.
6. (Important) Select Payment mode as UPI and select the UPI Registered Bank account.
7. Now complete the payment through UPI and that’s it!!
8. Yippee, you will receive Rs 50 Cashback according to PhonePe Jio Offer + Rs 49 Cashback according to Phone First UPI Transaction Offer (50% Cashback).
So overall you get Rs 50 + Rs 49 = Rs 99 Cashback which means you got your Rs 99 paid amount back.
Terms & Conditions for PhonePe Jio Offer:-
1) The offer gives flat Rs 50 cash back on Jio Prime membership subscription of Rs 99.
2) The offer also gives 10% cash back on Jio Recharge Plans once per user up to max cash back of Rs 25.
3) Jio Prime Membership subscription fee is fixed at Rs 99. Jio Prime Membership is valid for 1 year.
4) Offer valid only for payments using UPI.
5) Offer valid for per registered PhonePe user/ per Smartphone/ per number once on Jio Prime membership and once on Jio Recharge Plans.
6) Offer valid till 31st March 2017, 23:59 hours.
7) Cash back will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
8) PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.